ALL IN ONE KEYLOGGER - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") FOR THE LICENSE OF 'ALL IN ONE KEYLOGGER' ("SOFTWARE"). USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES YOUR (THE "USER" and/or THE "BUYER") ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. YOUR INSTALLATION, PURCHASE OR USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT AND WARRANTY.
1. LICENSE GRANT. All In One Keylogger is a monitoring tool. "You" means the company, entity or individual installing or using the SOFTWARE and/or whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may install the SOFTWARE only on a computer you own or on which you have received the computer owner’s permission to install the Software. Installing the SOFTWARE on computers you do not own or do not have permission to monitor is forbidden and will violate the Software license agreement and may violate local, state or federal law and may result in severe monetary and criminal penalties imposed on the violator.
In more details:
All In One Keylogger is designed ONLY to be used to monitor:
a) Your activities, using a computer you own or on which you have received the computer owner’s permission to monitor.
b) Your own legal child's (under the legal age of 18) activities, using a computer you own or on which you have received the computer owner’s permission to monitor.
c) Your employees (that work at a company you own) activities, using a computer owned by the company and issued to the employee under your company's policies regarding company computers.
You agree to inform anyone who you may record that their Internet and PC Activity is subject to being recorded and archived. Monitor any other individuals (such as a spouse, friend, significant other, etc.) without their expressed written notarized consent is forbidden. Failure to comply with these conditions may violate local, state or federal law and may result in severe monetary and criminal penalties imposed on the violator.
Relytec grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one machine for as many licenses as you purchase. The SOFTWARE is licensed to a specific machine and a valid license must be purchased for each machine on which the SOFTWARE is installed. You may not register SOFTWARE on one computer, uninstall SOFTWARE from that computer and then register SOFTWARE on another computer, without purchasing a license for each computer the SOFTWARE is installed, unless the computer on which SOFTWARE is registered, becomes obsolete or non-functioning and is taken out of service and replaced by another computer. The computer which is replacing the computer being taken out of service will receive the SOFTWARE license of the computer being taken out of service.
You may not publish or distribute the registration key in any manner without direct authorization from Relytec. If you do, your license to use the program is automatically terminated, you must remove the program from your computer(s), and you may be liable for legal damages.
You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. The program is "try-before-you-buy" SOFTWARE. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 7 days, after which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase.
2. SPECIFIC USE OF SOFTWARE. Logging other people's keystrokes/activities or breaking into other people's computer without their permission can be considered as an illegal activity by the courts of many countries. Our SOFTWARE is intended for authorized system administrators and/or owners of the computer ONLY. By installing this SOFTWARE you confirm that you are either the owner of the computer or have been given permission by the owner of the computer to install our SOFTWARE. At no time will a Relytec product be installed on a computer that is considered to be for public use or that the owner of the computer has not agreed to explicitly. You agree to inform anyone who you may record that their Internet and PC Activity is subject to being recorded and archived. Failure to comply with these conditions may violate local, state or federal law and may result in severe monetary and criminal penalties imposed on the violator.
You must be 18 years or older and an adult in your jurisdiction and must make sure that it is legal to use the SOFTWARE in your country or jurisdiction. You should consult your own legal counsel with respect to legality of using All In One Keylogger in your jurisdiction prior to downloading and using it. You should consult your own legal counsel for any question you may have as to the use of the SOFTWARE under your specific circumstances even on machines you own (As aforesaid, all users on the machine where our SOFTWARE is installed are required to be notified of the SOFTWARE's presence and give his or her express consent to its presence - failure to comply with these conditions may violate local, state or federal law and may result in severe monetary and criminal penalties imposed on the violator). Relytec, Relytec owners, officers, directors, agents, successors, the SOFTWARE developers and it's employees assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by our SOFTWARE product. Its final user's responsibility to obey all applicable local, state, federal and countries laws. Relytec may help users with the removal of the SOFTWARE and analysis of its settings when request for such information has been made and may disclose user's identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement.
3. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Relytec. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE. The program may not be rented, leased or transferred.
4. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Relytec and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You may not emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, analyze disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the program, or any subset of the program. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal or civil prosecution. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
5. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse, analyze, compile, modify, translate or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. SOFTWARE is distributed "AS IS" and you assume full responsibility for determining the suitability of the SOFTWARE and for results obtained.
Relytec makes no warranty that all errors have been or can be eliminated from the program software and, with respect thereto, Relytec shall not be responsible for losses, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind resulting from using or misusing the program including without limitation, any liability for business expenses, machine downtime, damages experienced by you or any third person as a result of any deficiency, defect, bug, error or malfunction. Relytec shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages relating to or arising out of the subject matter of this Agreement or actions taken thereunder. The SOFTWARE must be used in a lawful manner. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE THE PROGRAM AT YOUR OWN RISK. RELYTEC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOBODY WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. TERMINATION. This Agreement is effective until terminated. Your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Relytec if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all use of the SOFTWARE and remove the SOFTWARE from the computer(s). Relytec reserves the right at any time, without liability or prior notice, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website(s), customer support, services offered on its website(s), this Agreement, the Software or the Software's documentation and related materials.
8. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
9. Limitation of Liability. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Relytec, THE OWNERS, THE OFFICERS, THE DIRECTORS, THE CONTRACTORS, THE DEVELOPERS, THE EMPLOYEES OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Relytec HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL Relytec' LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEEDS THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
10. Indemnification. User shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Relytec, owners, its officers, directors, contractors, developers, employees or its suppliers from any and all claims or causes of action arising out of use of or related to the Software, and pay any and all damages and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys fees incurred by Licensor and/or third parties) in connection therewith. Licensor reserves the right, at it own expense , to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by User, in which event User shall cooperate with the Licensor in asserting any available defenses. User also agrees to indemnify and hold Relytec harmless from any claim or demand including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party in connection with or arising out of your use of the Relytec Software, your violation of any terms or conditions of this Software License Agreement, your violation of applicable laws, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
11. GOVERNING LAW. Any use of the program which is illegal under international or local law is forbidden by this license. Any such action is the sole responsibility of the person committing the action. This License will be governed by the laws of Virgin Islands (Britain) without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. However, this shall not prevent us from bringing any action in the court of any other jurisdiction for injunctive or similar relief.
12. SECURITY. No recorded information is ever sent to Relytec. SOFTWARE may be configured by the user to save Data, such as (but not limited to) recorded information, locally and/or may be configured by the user to transmit data to user-defined email address/FTP sever/Local folder/network folder/External Devices and so on. Relytec makes no assurances or guarantees that such data, Login Credentials or SOFTWARE Settings will be secured, undecrypted or protected against interception/decryption by others during saving/transmission time or at any latter point in time.
13. REFUND POLICY. Users are given a fully functional free trial period to determine if the SOFTWARE performs as expected prior to purchase. In no case, after registration key was sent, shall payment for the SOFTWARE be refunded. Buyers agree that they are purchasing the SOFTWARE on an "As Is" basis. SOFTWARE may not be compatible/perform as expected with all future versions or updates of computer operating systems and monitored applications which may include, but are not limited to chat programs and web browsers. Relytec makes no guarantees that SOFTWARE won't be found/interfered/disrupted/stopped/terminated/removed by security related programs or by users of the machine. In no case shall any of these events entitle the User to a refund or to any compensation whatsoever.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Relytec. This is the entire agreement between you and Relytec which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license. This Agreement may be periodically amended or modified by Relytec from time to time without written or electronic notice. Relytec reserves the right to make exceptions to any of these conditions, or alter these conditions, at any time. Most recent version of this Software License Agreement can be viewed at: relytec.com/license.htm If present at that location, that Agreement supersedes any and all prior or existing agreements or understanding between you and Relytec, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
All In One Keylogger.
Copyright (C) Relytec. All rights reserved.